What to count?

  • GMENKEN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2006
      Hi all,

      I've just started counting her on the Mendo coast and I'm wondering if
      there are rules about what is 'countable'. I would think white capped
      sparrows would be but what about Canada geese? Also, as owner of a
      vacation rental company I am interested in inviting birders to local
      trips. Is there a resource for published organized trips?