update on crane

  • Karin Wandrei
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2006
      Roger and Holly, and Bob Keiffer and Linda and I all ran into each other
      looking for the crane yesterday afternoon. Roger and Holly saw it around
      1.1 mile market, with turkeys near the horse farm, but a truck scared it
      off. I don't think Roger and Holly saw it again and we didn't either. I
      know Bob was going to hang around longer and try. I am going to try again
      today.