The Sandhill Crane

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2006
      Hello,

      Jim and I also saw the Sandhill Crane - on late Friday afternoon.
      It was just north of mile marker 2.14 on Reynolds Hwy. There
      were two groups of turkeys on either side of the road. The
      crane was on the west side of the road in high weeds with
      mostly tom turkeys. It stayed at the edge of the group.

      Karen & Jim Havlena