  • Quince Amanda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2006
      I did not have time earlier in the week to try to find
      the Lesser Sandhill Crane NE of Willits until this
      (Friday) morning. To my delight, it was still there.
      It was hanging out with the wild turkeys, and I didn't
      see any of them trying to run it off. They seemed
      quite at ease with each other. Quince

      http://mail.yahoo.com