Brown Booby

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2006
      I had a call last night from Jim and Susanne Scholz. They and Susanne's brother saw a bird on the Mendocino coast they feel certain was a Brown Booby. They first saw it flyby the headlands on January 4th at the Botanical Gardens. Then the next day,
      January 5th, they had an even better look as the bird flew by Laguna Pt. JRW