Cacklers

  • Matt Brady
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hey birders. The road through Hopland was clear of fast-moving water this morning, so
      Brett Tryon and I were finally able to head back to Monterey from Potter Valley. At the Crow
      Foot Ranch near Retech we found four Cackling Geese in with a large flock of Canada Geese,
      as well as a few Mallards and Wigeon sitting in a gigantic puddle. I hope everyone had a safe
      New Year, and I hope that '06 is birdy for everybody!

      Matt Brady