Mendo Coast

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2005
      I headed to the coast today because of the reports of Red Phalarope from Jim and Karen Havlena. At Lake Cleone there was a single Tree Swallow. From the Laguna Pt parking area there were 2 Red Phalaropes flying low over the beach during a heavy downpour. Later there were 2 more on the Westport Treatment pond along with a female Hooded Merganser. At the Navarro
      River there were at least 20 more Red Phalaropes. JRW