NORTHERN WATERTHRUSH

  • Tina Fabula
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2001
      Today, Wednesday, August 29, Justin Ward and I banded a hatch-year NORTHERN WATERTHRUSH at the Navarro River banding station. The Navarro banding area is on the south side of the river, just west of the Hwy 128 and Hwy1 bridge. The banding trail is a circle next to the river. The bird was caught in a net near the pink flag (Pt. Count station) on the side of the trail loop away from the waters edge.

      We also banded a WILLOW FLYCATCHER (hatch year) today at Navarro also.