Al arrived today

  • Kate Marianchild
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2005
      Nate Bouchee, who works at Cove Coffee, emailed me that Al arrived
      today. Right on schedule (or one day early?) It's amazing!

      Kate Marianchild
      Publicity Chair
      Peregrine Audubon Society
      katem@...
      707-463-0839
    • Richard Kuehn
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2005
        Just a quick post to let other Mendobirders know there were ~45 Tundra Swans
        on the Garcia River slough yesterday morning as I drove to Fort Bragg; they
        had NOT been present when we searched for them on Monday. 20 Harlequin
        Ducks continue on the rocks off the left-hand side of Glass Beach and there
        were both White-winged and Black Scoters present off Ward Avenue yesterday,
        also.

        Good Birding and Happy Holidays!

        Rich

        PS-For those who enjoy looking at species from other countries, we've
        uploaded images from our August trip to Madagascar at our Website listed
        below. NOTE: it is a graphics-intense site for those of you on a dial-up
        connection.

        Richard Kuehn

        WindandSea at The Sea Ranch, CA

        N 38 44.93 W 123 31.66