seeking photos

  • Kate Marianchild
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      Hi All,

      I am writing an article on bird watching for the Mendocino Travelers
      Guide, and would like to find photographs of one or more harlequin
      ducks, tundra swans, and peregrine falcons. If we use your photo you
      will be credited right under the picture. Photos taken locally
      preferred, but will consider similar-habitat photos taken elsewhere.

      Please send them as jpegs.

      Thanks,

      Kate Marianchild
      Publicity Chair