Mendocino County -coastal

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2005
      On Friday Nov. 25th I birded the south coast. There was an immature Bald Eagle seen in flight over hiway 1 and Kinney Rd.

      A Snow Goose (probable) was with a flock of Canada Geese seen in flight from Miner Hole Rd.

      I refound the Clay-colored Sparrow on Stoneboro Road ; this time in the vicinity of the intersection with Duxbury.

      A Eurasian Wigeon was at the Garcia River estuary.

      And I found a Black-and-white Warbler with a mixed flock on Miner Hole Road not far from Highway 1.

      JRW