North of Ten Mile River

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2005
      Today, Sunday, we have a Cackling Goose feeding in
      our yard. Also, the Ferruginous Hawk is still in the
      immediate area, just east of Hwy 1 & Ocean Meadows
      Circle.
      After seeing Jim's Tropical Kingbird so late yesterday,
      and with the fog and light rain, I thought it might
      stay. But, I've looked north and south about 2 miles
      each way and have not seen it today. But, it could
      could be just short distance away, just out of view.

      Karen Havlena