Ferruginous Hawks

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2005
      Yesterday, a Ferruginous Hawk was hovering and hunting just east of Hwy 1,
      north of Ten Mile River & Ocean Meadows Circle. This was late afternoon.

      On Friday in the late morning, the Ferruginous found a few days ago,and the
      large flock of Canada Geese was still on Bald Hill Road, north of Fort Bragg,
      off Pudding Creek Rd. A White-tailed Kite was near the Pudding Creek trestle.

      Karen Havlena

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2005
        At 17:24 2005 10 30, Karen Havlena wrote:
        >Yesterday, a Ferruginous Hawk was hovering and hunting just east of Hwy 1,
        >north of Ten Mile River & Ocean Meadows Circle. This was late afternoon.

        Yesterday (29 Oct) I also saw a FERRUGINOUS HAWK on Pine Avenue in Potter
        Valley. This is the earliest inland record in our database
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Mendobirds/database?method=reportRows&tbl=3>

        George Chaniot
        Potter Valley, MEN, CA