Ferruginous Hawk and Peregrine Falcon

  • Ron LeValley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2005
      I took a quick run up Bald Hill Road just outside of Fort Bragg today and
      saw one adult Ferruginous Hawk, one Peregrine Falcon, three White-tailed
      Kites and about 200 western Canada Geese. The Peregrine was harassing the
      Ferruginous Hawk and the White-tailed Kite was harassing the Peregrine and
      the Ferruginous Hawk.

      Ron LeValley

      Mad River Biologists

      920 Samoa Blvd., Suite 210

      Arcata CA 95521

      Cell: 707/496-3326

      Office: 707/826-0300

      Mendocino Office: 707/937-1742

      Fax: 707/826-0540

      <mailto:ron@...> ron@...

      <http://www.madriverbio.com/> www.madriverbio.com

      For a natural history Picture of the Day in your e-mail, contact
      <mailto:Ron@...> Ron@...