Ferruginous Hawk - Near Ten Mile River

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2005
      Hello, Jim and I just saw our first (Mendocino Co) Ferruginous
      Hawk. It was a light morph adult, east of Hwy 1 across from
      Ocean Meadows, north of Ten Mile River, seen at 1:45 PM.

      I had just finished talking with Toby Tobkin on the phone. She
      saw the Pectoral Sandpiper at Glass Beach, and a Say's
      Phoebe was there, as well.

      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg