Lk Cleone - Waterthrush & Amer Redstart

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2005
      Hello,
      Late in the afternoon, I arrived at the Lake Cleone parking lot in
      MacKerricher St Pk. Jerry White was just walking off of the
      boardwalk.
      Neither Jerry (nor I) heard or saw the N. WATERTHRUSH found by Toby
      Tobkin late morning. Jerry had SORA in the same vacinity.

      Jerry also had a female AMERICAN REDSTART along the boardwalk
      around the area where there is pavement and a trail goes north towards
      the campground (Mill Creek RD cpgrd). I did see the Redstart after
      Jerry left the area, but I did not see or hear the Sora or the N Waterthrush.

      Yesterday (Tuesday) I had a BLACK-THROATED GRAY WARBLER at
      Wages Creek in the late afternoon.

      Karen Havlena