Lake County

  • grebeman2
    Message 1 of 160 , Sep 20, 2005
      Today around the lunch hour the Black-necked Stilt, the Marbled Godwits
      and 3 Pectoral Sandpipers were at "Robinson Lake". This is an abandoned
      rice check that the owner is keeping partially flooded for the
      sandpipers and plovers etc. This is private property however viewing is
      possible from alongside the road in front of the gate near the
      implement sheds. This location is not far Northeast of the Rodman
      Slough Bridge on Nice-Lucerne Cutoff road. Two times while at this
      location I have been approached by the property owners, who were OK
      once they found out I was birding.

      Please do not trespass. Jerry White
    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014