Re: [CALBIRDS] Yellow Wagtail in Mendocino County

  • Joe Morlan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2005
      Just a minor correction. The Yellow Wagtail has been split, and
      North American birds are now "Eastern Yellow Wagtail." I'm not sure
      what the Asian birds are called or how to tell them apart.

      Was the bird seen or missed today? I haven't heard either way.

      --- In Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Morlan <jmorlan@c...>
      wrote:
      > Thanks to a contribution from Ron LeValley, I have posted two
      images
      of the