Number 400??

  • Matt Brady
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2005
      Hey Mendo birders. Congrats on the Yellow Wagtail!
      What a super bird. I wish I could see it, but
      unfortunately I'm unavailable to chase birds at the
      moment. I was wondering, though, is Yellow Wagtail
      going to be the magic bird #400 for Mendocino County,
      pending CBRC acceptance? Good birding, and keep those
      vagrants coming!

      Matt Brady

      http://mail.yahoo.com