Re: [CALBIRDS] Yellow Wagtail in Mendocino County

  • Joseph Morlan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2005
      Thanks to a contribution from Ron LeValley, I have posted two images of the
      Yellow Wagtail taken yesterday at:

      http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/gallery.htm

      Enjoy!

      --
      Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA 94044 jmorlan (at) ccsf.edu
      Fall Birding Classes start Sep 13 http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2005
        Just a minor correction. The Yellow Wagtail has been split, and
        North American birds are now "Eastern Yellow Wagtail." I'm not sure
        what the Asian birds are called or how to tell them apart.

        Was the bird seen or missed today? I haven't heard either way.

        --- In Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Morlan <jmorlan@c...>