more Lake Co.

  • chaniot@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      Wed, 31 Aug 2005 -- Well, I'm the third person to report from Robinson Lake
      today, although I was probably the first one there (7:00-8:20). At that
      time there were seven species of ducks including a female(type) BLUE-WINGED
      TEAL. There was also a definite SHORT-BILLED DOWITCHER, an unidentified
      dowitcher, and a half dozen WILSON'S SNIPE.

      George Chaniot
      Potter Valley, MEN, CA