Willow Flycatcher

  • Chuck & Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 14, 2001
      Aug 13 there was a Willow Flycatcher along the edge of the sag ponds at the
      Hopland Field Station. Also in the area were several Wilson's Warblers and
      the year's first Savannah Sparrows. Passerines are obviously moving- keep
      your eyes opened!

      Chuck

      ***********************************
      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      1550 Deerwood Drive
      Ukiah, CA 95482

      cevaughn@...
    • chaniot@pacific.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2002
        Tue, 3 Sep 2002 -- This morning I had a WILLOW FLYCATCHER along lower Pine
        Avenue in Potter Valley.
      • Steve
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 26, 2013
          Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:36 am

          Hey folks,

          Give me your feedback on this bird. What is it?

          http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevestump/9369210949/

          Thanks, Steve Stump
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 26, 2013
            It looks like a Western Wood-Pewee to me.  They are a darkish gray and have a pointy crest.

            Karen Havlena

            Give me your feedback on this bird. What is it?

            http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevestump/9369210949/

            Thanks, Steve Stump

          • Steve Stump
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 26, 2013
              Thanks to all!
              Aarg!!! I concede again. Consensus is a Western-wood Pewee.

              Steve Stump
              Upper Lake, CA