Ten Mile River Bridge & Seaside Beach

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 9:59 AM
      This morning on the north side of the Ten Mile River Bridge, I saw a
      YELLOW-BREASTED CHAT just west of Camp 2 Ten Mile Rd, in the
      same vacinity as previous reports of chat(s) since mid-May. Also, the
      pines at the NW side of the bridge held a WARBLING VIREO, plus
      Wilson's, Orange-crowned, and Yellow Warblers.

      At Seaside Beach, between the Ten Mile rivermouth and Seaside Creek,
      my husband Jim saw a WANDERING TATTLER still in alternate plumage
      and two MARBLED GODWITS.

      Good birding --- Karen Havlena
      north of Fort Bragg