Stilt Sandpiper continues

  • Ron LeValley
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19, 2005
      Toby Tobkin just reported the Stilt Sandpiper continuing at Lake Cleone on
      the beach side of the haul road.

      It was also present when I stopped by last night around 6:30 pm. I was also
      fortunate to see the Stilt Sandpiper in Eureka at the Palco Marsh yesterday
      around noon, so I may be the first to see (and photograph) Stilt Sandpipers
      in both Humboldt and Mendocino in the same day! Is that my fifteen minutes
      of fame?

      Ron LeValley
      Mad River Biologists
      920 Samoa Blvd., Suite 210
      Arcata CA 95521
      Cell: 707/496-3326
      Office: 707/826-0300
      Fax: 707/826-0300
      ron@...
      www.madriverbio.com

      For a free natural history "Occasional Picture of the Day" in your e-mail,
      contact Ron@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 13, 2011
        The Stilt Sandpiper at the UWTP has been here all day. 9/13/11