VGSW etc

  • Chuck & Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18 10:34 AM
      Greetings- I made it out to the Ukiah sewage treatment plant oxidation
      ponds this am between storms. With all of the recent rain, the ponds are
      finally getting some serious water. Among the usual ducks were 7 Canada
      Geese, including an "Aleutian" type. The Tree Swallow numbers along the
      river have increased to a couple dozen, and they were joined by a pair of
      Violet-green Swallows. The Violet-greens are the first I've seen this year.

      Chuck

      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      1550 Deerwood Drive