Spots available on Humboldt Bay boat trip

  • Chet ogan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      We have 4 to 6 spots available on an 8 hour offshore
      boat trip on the HSU research boat "Coral Sea." Dr.
      Stan Harris will be the trip leader. The cost is $99,
      the time is 6 AM sharp at the south end of Woodley
      Island. Please contact Chet Ogan ASAP 707-442-9353 or
      cell 707-496-9001, we need to know by Monday August 8.