eagle

  • Karin Wandrei
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 9:04 AM
      I saw what I'm pretty sure was an Eagle (probably Golden) perched high up on
      a tree on next to highway 101 about a mile south of Willits on the west
      side. It was big and definitely had that eagle look. The breast didn't
      look that solidly dark but more worn. It stayed there for awhile (I was
      able to turn around about a mile further south and double back and see it
      through my binoculars) but after about 30 seconds it flew off and I didn't
      see it again.