Barred Owls in Mendocino County

  • Matt Brady
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2005
      Hello birders. Since nothing has been posted on them
      in a while, I figured it'd be worth noting that Austin
      Booth and I had a pair of calling Barred Owls at
      Montgomery Woods SP last night. We arrived at dusk,
      and they started calling back and forth at around
      9:15, but had stopped by 9:20. We waited around a bit
      longer, but didn't hear anything after that. Also
      present was a distantly calling Long-eared Owl. Good
      birding,

      Matt Brady

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs