Whimbrel/Lake County

  • dlwoodward1@home.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2001
      This evening (8/5) there was a Whimbrel (2nd county record) at the
      outlet of Kelsey Creek in Clear Lake State Park seen by Brian
      Woodward, Jerry White and me. Least Bitterns continue to be heard at
      this location although recently they have stayed out of sight in the
      tules. Also present in the past few days have been a Black-bellied
      Plover and a Lesser Yellowlegs. Dave Woodward
    • dlwoodward1@home.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2001
        This afternoon (8/31) there was a Whimbrel at the outlet of Kelsey
        Creek in Clear Lake State Park. This was the second at the outlet
        this month and the third county record overall. Dave Woodward