reporting format

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2005
      Mendo Birders,

      28 June 2005 - I am in the process of summarizing the spring report for
      the Middle Pacific Coast region/North American Birds. The bulk of the
      observations come from Mendobirds reports that I print and archive. When
      printing I try to conserve on ink so I just select the actual report
      instead of the whole ... so it really helps me if the date is shown on the
      actual report. In the future please try to begin your report with the
      date of the observation... example:

      "28 June 2005 - Tuesday - ....." and sign off with your name please.

      Many thanks. Bob Keiffer

      Robert J. Keiffer
      Principal Supt. of Agriculture
      UC Hopland Research & Extension Center