Re: [Mendobirds] PROPOSAL TO KILL BARRED OWLS !

  • Talon Tours
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2005
      This may not be the format to discuss this particular
      issue but for lack of the knowledge of another place I
      would ask if there is yet any group standing against
      this present 'short term' thinking by the biological
      community.
      Once again biologists fill their 'godlike' role of
      taking life for another experiment. It would seem
      obvious that there can be no long term success from
      this mistake.

      Sincerely,
      Ken Wilson