Mendo/Sonoma coast advice

  • K. Kauka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2005
      Hello, all.

      Will be in the Sea Ranch area next week, and I'm hoping someone out there can give good
      advice for hot bird spots to check out. We like raptors best, but have no objection to
      looking for or at other birds. If there are any especially good spots for owls, we'd love to
      hear about them. We'll have a car, so transport is no problem.

      You can email me off list....

      Thanks much,
      Kanani

      (mcmurdo_1 at yahoo dot com)