Tricolored Blackbird survey - June

  • tinafabula
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2005
      I have signed up as the Lake County coordinator for the statewide
      tricolored blackbird survey effort (organized by EDAW) that will
      happen June 3-5, 2005.

      I would appreciate any one with information as to good places to look
      for breeding tri-coloreds in Lake County to get ahold of me so we can
      visit those spots or to report the information themselves.

      Anyone interested in submitting their own information and/or doing
      surveys on their own is also welcome.

      Please contact me at: cfabula@...
      Tina Fabula
      Dept. of Fish and Game
      (707) 944-5538
      or my cell phone at:
      (707) 738-0880

      EDAW has posted a website for more information at:
      http://www.tricoloredsurvey.com/home.aspx