Re: [Mendobirds] gosling predators?

  • Jack Booth
    Message 1 of 6 , May 11, 2005
      I left out owls because their feeding habitats put out at a time when
      the goslings would be out of sight under mom. Great horned owls could
      kill a large goose easily but my guess is that it is unusual (anybody
      have more info). I do know that they occasionally kill wild turkeys off
      their roost. Great horned owls do kill striped skunks commonly. Jack