Re: [Mendobirds] April 28

  • Feather Forestwalker
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2005
      Ortiz Family wrote:

      >April 28, part 2
      >
      >Thought you might like to see today's video on the possible sighting of the Ivory-billed Woodpecker.
      >Is this a confirmed sighting for sure? Hard to beleive after all these years.
      >Cathy Ortiz
      >
      >http://www.newscientist.com/data/images/ns/9999/ivory_bill.mov

      Hi, Cathy,

      I am getting a message : "The document contains no data."

      I have Demian's article up now from Science Magazine...so hopefully
      there will be a video, too.

      Hard to believe, after all these years, that the Ivory-billed Woodpecker
      has been confirmed in Arkansas. Let's hope they protect its habitat and
      keep it safe for possible future generations of Ivory-billed's!

      Feather