Final Reminder re: Coast Breeding Bird Counts

  • David Jensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2005
      Thursday, April 21. Please forgive one final reminder.
      Training and orientation for the Stornetta Preserve (Point Arena) breeding bird census will be this Saturday, April 23, at the Point Arena High School Library, beginning at 9:00 AM. A second session will be held on Sunday, May 1, at the corner of Highway 1 and Miner Hole Road, beginning at 8:00 AM.
      Training and orientation for the Big River (Mendocino) breeding bird census will be this Sunday, April 24, at Room 10 of the Mendocino High School, beginning at 9:00 AM. A second session will be held on Saturday, April 30, at the gate to the Big River Haul Road, beginning at 7:30 AM. Please attend the training at either location even if you are undecided about your ability to commit.
      If you would like to participate in either census but are unable to attend these sessions, please notify me by replying to this message. I thank you for your indulgence.