Humboldt Breeding Bird Atlas now available

  • john_e_hunter@fws.gov
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2005
      We are very pleased to announce the availability of the long-anticipated
      ATLAS OF THE BREEDING BIRDS OF HUMBOLDT COUNTY, CALIFORNIA by John E.
      Hunter, David Fix, Gregory A. Schmidt, and Jude C. Power. The Atlas
      contains information on 197 species including 180 distribution maps,
      historical information, habitat associations, 68 black-and-white
      illustrations, and conservation concerns, and is a must for all birders and
      biologists interested in the Pacific Northwest or California. Fieldwork was
      conducted 1995-1999. The 440 page book can be ordered from the Redwood
      Region Audubon Society, P.O. Box 1054, Eureka, CA 95502. Checks should be
      made payable to Redwood Region Audubon Society. Cost for the softcover is
      $30.00 + $2.18 tax + $5.00 mailing = $37.18 each, and for the hardcover is
      $50.00 + $3.63 tax + $5.00 mailing = $58.63 each.