Yellow-headed Blackbirds, LAK

  • jeff hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2005
      Hello Birders,

      Today, 4/9/05 at Rodman Slough there were at least
      four male Yellow-headed Blackbirds "singing" in the
      tules just south of the point of rocks at the mouth of
      the slough. Also there, one singing Yellow Warbler.

      On my last post,there was an error of omission:

      Tuesday, 4/5/05, in Lakeport (South Main St.) there
      were two Purple Martins (males, calling loudly) among
      the large flock of swallows.

      Regards,

      Jeff Hayes
      NICE, CA