Lake County

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 160 , Apr 5, 2005
      Cliff Johnson called this evening with a report of a nighthawk.
      He saw the bird about 10:00 AM this morning in flight near the intersection of Finley East Rd. and California Packing Road which is northwest of Kelseyville and south of Lakeside County Park.
      He reported it as a Common Nighthawk, but he did not hear it vocalize. Based on the date I believe it is more likely to be a Lesser Nighthawk.

      He last saw the bird flying in the direction of Lakeside County Park. Jerry

    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745

         Steve Stump