phoebe/ Lake Co.

  • Dave Woodward
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 7:34 PM
      Jerry White and Bryan McIntosh located the phoebe I found in High
      Valley two days ago and agree that my description of the bird was
      accurate, however they heard the bird give a call that they identified
      as a Say's Phoebe. With further research we were able to determine
      that the bird is a somewhat unusually plumaged Say's Phoebe. Sorry for
      the error.
      Dave Woodward