Re: [Mendobirds] Digest Number 722

  • Jessica Morton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2005
      Waiting to hear if the mixed flock Bob saw today near Old Hopland
      managed to find the pot o' gold while foraging in green grass....

      I do have a question: there is a story circulating that feeders
      should be emptied and cleaned because of some virus, affecting pine
      siskin and other finches. Does anyone know if this is true, and if
      it's relevant in Mendocino County? Thanks!