Lost Gyrfalcon

  • David Jensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 12:59 PM
      I am forwarding the following message that I received from Warren and Ginny Wade, in the hope that it will reach a wider audience.

      "Received a call from Laurel Gates whose daughter Chris, a high school student, has lost her Gyr Falcon. Chris has been a falconer for 2 years and on March 8 the bird was frightened by a flock of crows and took off. The family lives in Comptche. Description of the 12 year old bird - larger then a Kestrel, body shape of a Merlin, has a white breast. The bird is banded and has anklets. If anyone should spot the bird, please call Laurel at 937-4299."