Bald Eagle - Russian river Estates

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2005
      12 March 2005 - Saturday - Earl Hare reported to me that on Saturday there
      was a pair of adult Bald Eagles soaring high above the Model Airplane Strip
      near Russian River Estates/McNab Creek. The birds were seen twice. The
      late morning sighting had them depart to the NW towards Burke Hill, then
      the late afternoon sighting had them depart to the SE. Bob Keiffer

      Robert J. Keiffer
      Principal Supt. of Agriculture
      UC Hopland Research & Extension Center
      4070 University Road