Greater Sandplover

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2001
      The GREATER SANDPLOVER was first seen at about 10:30 AM yesterday by Nikki and I and about 30 of our closest friends (at least we all became great friends after it was found). The bird was discovered on the outgoing tide as the mudflats began to form. This is in Sea Drift Estates near Stinson Beach.