Fw: Cackling Geese at Lake Cleone

  • chaniot@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2005
      I didn't realize cackling geese were such a rarity here! On January 18th I
      was at Lake Cleone in Mackerricher Park. First I saw a flock of Canadian
      geese. Then I went for a walk around the lake and when I came back I saw
      about 4-5 birds that looked like Canadian geese but were much smaller. I
      was close enough to positively identify them as cackling geese. This was
      around 2:30 pm.

      Karin E. Wandrei