Lake County

  • grebeman2
    Message 1 of 160 , Feb 10, 2005
      I made a quick run out to look over the partially flooded fields
      along Nice-Lucerne Cutoff Rd. (Robinson Lake) at lunch time today.
      Amongst the Canada Goose flock I found the Cackling Goose and Ross's
      Goose feeding together.
      There are records of Cackling Goose for the county but this is the
      first live bird (I had another report of one in a hunter's bag)found
      since the split.
      I also saw Jim Lomax who had tried for the Red Crossbill's at Bogg's
      State Forest this morning around 10:00 AM but was not successful.

      Jerry White
    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745