Aleutian Cackling Goose?

  • Ron LeValley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      Hi all,

      This is the time for the Aleutian Cackling Goose to arrive in numbers in
      Humboldt and Del Norte County. I have never heard reports of them in
      Mendocino, other than the odd flock passing by. Have any of you seen them at
      the Garcia Flats? It seems like good habitat for them there.

      Ron LeValley, Senior Biologist

      ron@...

      707/839-0900

      Cell 707/496-3326

      Fax 839-0867

      www.madriverbio.com <http://www.madriverbio.com/>

      Mad River Biologists

      1497 Central Avenue

      McKinleyville, CA 95519

    • Feather Forestwalker
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
        Hi, Ron,

        I've seen them fairly regularly (almost each season) at MacKerricher
        State Park, at Lake Cleone.

        Feather