Forwarded Request

  • chaniot@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2005
      Hi Mendo birders,

      I am visiting my sister near Elk from 2/3-2/14 and plan to do a lot of
      birding (starting at Lake Mendocino; don't let those Tufted Ducks leave!).
      If anyone would like to spend any part of a day with a Virginia birder,
      please get in touch. I would love t have some help finding a Hutton's Vireo
      or a Say's Phoebe, for example, or to just hook up for a visit to some
      favorite spots.

      Thanks, and good birding,

      John Fox
      Arlington VA

      cell # 703-624-5997 (doesn't work in much of Mendo Co.)
      local # 707-877-1852

      John (dot) Fox (at) uspto (dot) gov
      jjfoxfox (at) comcast (dot) net