oops! lost directions

  • Janet Rosen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2005
      Howdy Mendobirders:
      I'm driving north later this wk from the bay area in a loop that will
      take me to the Garcia Flats en route to Ukiah...and of course my
      written direction on getting to Garcia Flats area to overlook the
      wintering swans are sitting on a shelf in Ukiah....
      So if there is a kindly soul who will email me the directions (from
      either 128 or 1)--which road one takes--it would be greatly
      appreciated.

      Speaking of which, appreciated reading of the taking of the robin by
      the merlin. A few wks ago, driving in the outer Sunset of San
      Francisco, we pulled over to look at a cooper's hawk just in time to
      watch it divebomb a pigeon; happened so fast we basically saw feathers
      floating and the hawk relocated across the street, pigeon in its grasp.

      cheers
      janet

      =====
      Janet Rosen
      http://www.zanshinart.com
      "Peace will enter when hate is gone"--Percy Mayfield

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail