Lake County

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 160 , Jan 5, 2005
      Yesterday Jeff Hayes found a pair of Blue-winged Teal in the flooded rice fields on Nice-Lucerne Cutoff Rd. Today John Luther, Jim Lomax and Jeff had refound those birds as well as a Ross's Goose when I arrived.

      This morning at Library Park at the end of 1st Street in Lakeport there were a 1st year Glaucous-winged and Thayers Gull as well as an adult Glaucous-winged at "feeding time" about 7:30 AM. The Snow Goose continues amongst the park duck flock.

      Another Snow or Ross's Goose is with the Canada Goose flock in the field on the lakeside of South Main (Lakeport) just prior to the city limits sign. Jerry White

    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745

         Steve Stump